UPDATE: I have been out of school for over a decade. This article is probably out of date. The comments should be more helpful. Good luck!
Here is a simple and ridiculously efficient way to kill LanSchool and access the internet.
- Go to C:Program Files (can be accessed by going up folders from My Documents) and then find the LanSchool folder.
- Delete or move as many files as you can from the LanSchool folder. The application can survive this, so we will go a step further and make sure it can't run even if the files are there.
- Right-click on school.exe and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Execute in compatibility mode box and choose the oldest available operating system.
- LanSchool might then show various installation boxes. Always click cancel.
Voilà! You can now use Internet Explorer and other restricted applications, completely unseen!
Some people do not have access to these files. Another way to sabotage the LanSchool files would be to create a batch file that messes with the files it needs to run.